Santa Clara University Application
Santa Clara University is a private institution that was founded in 1851. Located in Santa Clara, CA, Santa Clara has an undergraduate population of just over 5,400 students enrolled in its programs. Undergraduate students can study in the College of Arts and Sciences, Leavey School of Business, or the School of Engineering. The most popular majors are Business Management and Marketing, Social Sciences, and Engineering. Graduate programs include Leavey School of Business, School of Law and the Jesuit School of Theology. Around one-third of Santa Clara University students study abroad during their time enrolled there, application essay writing service can really help you to sort out the problem in the right way.
The Top 5 Programs to Access at the University
Here are some of the best programs that you can access at the Santa Clara University:
- Ancient Studies. If you have a passion for the Ancient Arts and Ancient times, then this major is ideal in helping you comprehend the ancient times in humanity’s timeline
- Biology. The biology undergraduate program at Santa Clara University is one of the best in the country, providing individuals with the opportunity to expand their horizons
- Electrical Engineering. The field of electrical engineering is pretty expansive. Thankfully, our comprehensive undergraduate program covers everything from the construction, operation, and design of practically every electrical system, circuit and component around.
- Accounting. This program provides the best curriculum when it comes to the field of accounting. Ideally, the program is divided into two distinct majors, the first one being Accounting, while the second one being Accounting & Information Systems (A&IS).
- Finance. Are you looking to master the language of business? If so, then the undergraduate finance program at Santa Clara University is ideal for you. As a matter of fact, the institution has churned out some of the most qualified individuals that have worked for banks, and finance consultants for a number of governments around the world.
Santa Clara University Essay Prompt Tips for Writing
One of the most ideal higher education institutions in North America, the Santa Clara University was in fact, ranked the best regional university in the western region of the United States by the “U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges”. Additionally, the university was given a perfect score out of 100. That being the case, if you’re planning to enroll in this prestigious institution, then you must have a great Santa Clara university supplement essay, as well as strong response to the essay prompt.
An example of Santa Clara University essay prompts is shown here:
Try these tips when you write a response to Santa Clara University essay prompts:
- Don’t repeat information you’ve already provided. Consider the other information that you have supplied. Use your Santa Clara University application essay to provide new information rather than repeating what they already know.
- Be yourself. Don’t try and represent yourself as something you’re not. The purpose of the essay is to find out about you. Tell what things are important to you
- Be sure to make the focus of your essay about you. The application essay is for admissions to learn more about you. Don’t end up writing more about somebody else or something else than you do about yourself.
- Show what you learned or gained from your experience. What did the experience mean do you and how have you grown and matured from it, our SoP for computer science MS specialists will help to express the point just well.
- Revise and edit. The revision process is the key to a good an essay. First drafts always need to be revised. Review your essay and see if it addresses all the questions, clearly conveys the idea you want, and is a good read.
What Should You Avoid When Writing Your Santa Clara University Supplement Essay
Here are some of the things that you should steer clear from when writing your Santa Clara university essay prompt:
- Procrastination. You should begin your essay as soon as possible to avoid any last minute rushes.
- Poor conclusion/introduction flow. Any writing that does not have a great introduction or conclusion, and both of them do not tie together, will most definitely not be a great story. That being said, you should ensure that your introduction and conclusion line up perfectly with each other to give your essay a lot of flavors.
- The use of slang in a text. In the field of Academia, virtually every written material is forbidden to have any slang in it. Hence, as a rule of thumb, ensure to avoid any slang in the material to have the perfect essay written.
- Steering the content out of relevance. When writing your essay, it is important that you stay within the context of the essay. Do not discuss any topics that might not offer relevance to the subject matter of application.
Here is an example of a Santa Clara University essay:
I used to rule the halls of Polk High School not too long ago. I had different priorities and goals than the ones I have today. I was always a gifted athlete. I played any sport and I was good. It was the only reason I went to school. Passing classes was important only so I could be eligible for football. Getting to party with my friends at my school was my priority. I was lazy when it came to doing work, and I wasn’t motivated by anything to do better. I played sports because I liked it and did what I wanted. My coaches made sure I had passing grades. Until Coach Kirkland. Two weeks before the biggest game of the year our head coach had to leave due to heal problems. Coach Kirkland was the replacement. Coaches always wanted me until him. I was good and even though I made no effort at school, I didn’t act up on the team. But when Coach Kirkland found out about my grades that was it. I was off the team. I wasn’t the hero anymore. I was the guy who let the team down.
I dropped out since I couldn’t play anymore. In my area that should have been the end of it. Twenty or thirty years in a low paying job and retire. But Coach Kirkland showed up at my door one day. We had a long talk. I went back to school. Not Polk because I didn’t know enough to be in high school. I read at about third grade level and was about the same in other subjects. I’m back in high school now. I’m not playing sports. I spend most of my time studying. My first time here I failed, and would have again if somebody hadn’t taken the time to straighten me out. I have more of a future now than I ever did.
After graduating high school, I will attend a four year university where I plan to major in engineering. I never realized I could learn as much as I have and I am eager for more. It seems strange, but failing back then was the best thing that could have happened to me.
Need extra fast help with writing SoP? Don’t be shy and get in touch with our experts.
Benefits of Accessing Our Santa Clara University Supplement Essay Service
- Quality in the content delivered. If you’d like to trust your personal essay with a service that adheres to producing high-quality content, then accessing our service is the right choice.
- Meeting all specified deadlines. Worried that the application deadline is just around the corner? By accessing our service, you guaranteed that the personal essay will be delivered before the deadline.
- Multiple revisions as the deemed necessary. By chance you are not 100% satisfied with the first personal essay we send you, you can request multiple revisions until the content appears as you would like it to be.
Conclusively, if you’d like to place an order with us, feel free to get in touch via web, email, or our toll-free number. Additionally, we also provide Santa Clara University essay examples for your review.