Good Example of GRE Waiver Letter
Qualifying for a GRE Waiver
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are often one of the application requirements that must be submitted when applying for graduate programs. However, schools do have the ability to waive GRE test requirements. It is up to individual institutions to decide if there are circumstances under which they will waive GRE requirements and to determine what those circumstances may be.
Some examples of applicant’s reasons that qualify them for a GRE waiver include:
- Applicants who have previously received a score on the GRE that was good enough to be admitted but the score is over 5 years old.
- Applicants who possess a graduate level degree from an accredited institution with a superior academic record in graduate work.
- Applicants with 10 or more years of professional experience in their field
Having the qualifying criteria for a GRE waiver does not mean that your request for waiver will be approved. Meeting qualifying requirements for a GRE waiver is just the starting point. Next, you must write a GRE waiver letter to the admissions office of the institution.
Tips and Suggestions for Writing a Successful GRE Waiver Letter
Waiving the GRE requirements for application isn’t something admissions will do on a whim. Your GRE waiver request letter must convince them that there is a sound basis for waiving the GRE.
The following are some tips and suggestions to help you accomplish that:
- Write your letter in the standard business format. A waiver letter is a formal document and using the business format is appropriate
- Include areas of research which you have worked in over the last five to ten years that demonstrate that you are well prepared for your field of graduate study
- Include work experience from the last 10 years that demonstrates your verbal and quantitative abilities
- Use specific examples from your work and/or past academic experiences to demonstrate skills and abilities you have
- Revise and proofread. Make sure your waiver letter is logical and easy to understand. Eliminate all spelling and grammatical errors
Don’t confuse the GRE waiver with the GRE fee waiver. They are completely different letters, requesting different things and sent to different organizations. If you are having problems with writing the GRE waiver letter or e.g. GMAT waiver letter, don’t worry. The waiver letter writing service we provide can help.
We Offer GRE Waiver Letter Assistance
Taking the GRE isn’t cheap and those already having the skills and abilities the GRE tests for will still have to study to perform well. We are aware of this and our GRE waiver letter writers will work with you to produce a letter that demonstrates the GRE is not necessary for your case.
The writers we use have advanced degrees and are experts when it comes to GRE waiver letters. Advantages of using our service include:
- Originally written GRE waiver letters tailored to meet your specific requirements
- Guarantee of complete customer satisfaction with every letter we write
- Inexpensive rates that are affordable even on a tight budget
- Always available live customer support 24/7
If you want to be happy with the result of your writing SoP, just contact us and we give you the best help available online!