Formats of Reference Letter for Green Card Application Purpose
Disregarding quality is a one-way road to complete failure.
Get a 100% unique doc that is written in congruence with the applicant’s specific state of affairs. Order a text that will set you apart from others and instantly entrance the selection board for them to be mesmerized for hours!
You can contact your writer any time you need, and this opportunity is available 24/7. You can text the assigned professional, elucidate some stuff, or ask about how much of the text is ready so far.
You’ll get a top-class statement of purpose that sticks to all the admission rules. You can be sure that the structure, formatting style, and content of your text will conform to the admission board’s demands.
It seems that your text needs to be checked once more, doesn’t it? After getting the ultimate version of your order, you can have it corrected free of charge for 2 weeks following the deadline.
Our conscientious specialists will do their best to present an application doc that reaches the standards of your program. Be sure that your admission doc will be tailored to the smallest details of your major, showing your most fitting traits.
You can get the money you’ve paid returned for 14 days after the deadline. We’re not scammers and don’t aim to hoodwink students! So, don’t even be frightened that you’ll be deluded.
Letter of Recommendation
Waiver Request Letter
Statement of Purpose
You can absolutely rely on our experienced and talented writers who are well-versed in all academic areas. Be sure of your success, as when hiring new specialists, we provide an arduous test to them.
While being a masterful author, Kara needs to deal with computer/information science, programming, website design, applied mathematics, statistics, and data management technology so as not to be like a fish out of water. Of course, this is not a full list of the fields she is competent in. You can, in fact, double or even triple it.
Garry is a well-rounded specialist in medicine who can assist you in composing an admission document for hospital administration, pediatrics, veterinary assistance, and the like. Due to his writing skills, you can be sure about the absolute quality of your text.
Tim’s vast experience in the legal field, including working as an in-house lawyer and counselor-at-law assistant, together with in-depth knowledge of criminology and forensic science, guarantees your complete success. Also, Tim can provide a 100% personalized, smooth, and engaging statement.
Teresa will help you to prepare an SoP in business, marketing management, and human resource development. She knows well how to sell your candidacy properly by demonstrating your strengths, background, and experience to the admission representatives.
Architectural engineering is Dan’s cup of tea. He cannot live without the creation of new designs because he has got a lot of unordinary ideas. He is a truly passionate professional who loves his specialization like nothing else. He will upgrade your SoP beneficially for you to gain a competitive edge over other applicants.
Andrea specializes in genetics, ecology, geology, and atmospheric science. Most students say that cooperation with Andrea is a real success: she examines your order meticulously by defining your most beneficial traits to represent your candidacy efficaciously to the selected department. Extra attention is paid to the structure of your SoP.
Katherina is an experienced private school tutor who knows how to deal with students and communicate with other tutors. Besides, she’s an excellent academic writer who can assist you with educational administration, career/business education, and coaching. She’ll show you how to compose a catchy admission document in several days.
When you need to present an SoP in nursing or general medicine, ask Daniel for help. Just share all of the requirements with him, and everything will be done ahead of the deadline.
Need to write a statement of purpose in mass communications, advertising, or digital media? Lacy is a top master of the above fields and is aware of the latest news in the digital marketing sphere. Moreover, she always meets the academic requirements when executing orders and revises all texts, eliminating even the slightest typos. Superb quality will be guaranteed if you request assistance from her!
Automotive, electrical, and electronic engineering, industrial production, and some other technology-related areas are the fields that Ian is competent in. He’s our engineering geek who fulfills each order carefully for clients to meet their targets. He takes the whole responsibility when dealing with your SoP to provide the most riveting description of your accomplishments.
Your letter is excellent. Thanks for helping me. Again thank you very much!
Thank you so much it's damn fascinating SOP, best I have ever seen... Everything you did is just marvellous job sir! You put it so good and in a professional way sir I really liked your intellectual skills. Looking forward to being in touch with you. Lots of love from India!
Brilliantly written sop!
I appreciate you for assigning Dorie to this job. As expected, she delivered a fantastic piece of work. I thought I have this commitment to provide the organization with my feedback. I believe, Dorie is an indispensable asset and she is so dedicated to her work.
It was so perfect for me. Thank you so much SOPWringting Team. They are follow up and pay attention in every details to get high qualiy especially Brynn (My writer) appreciate for your help and patient with me.
Thank you! The SOP looks perfect!
A five-star for your SOP writing service.
I really appreciate your help. Your writing skills is a real work of art. Honestly, I was a little worried because of the unexpected delay. However, your influential draft truly brighten my day. I hope the admission committee in this public health department would have the same reaction. Above all, considering your nice job, I would like to ask your help later on for on my main SOP's for medical residency in neurology next month.
It won’t take much energy: just fill out the form to provide our writers with the needed info and click on the payment button. If you want to get a highly personalized SoP, remember to give us more details, such as your acquirements, the program you have opted for, formatting rules set out by the admission board, etc.
- Also, keep in mind that you should fill in our Questionnaire. It will help to draw a fuller picture of your candidacy. When you do it, just add the file to your order form. Don’t worry, all of the information will stay confidential, and no one will get access to it.
After you pay for your order, our writer will start working on your statement of purpose. Be sure that all financial operations are safe and protected. Furthermore, you will receive a letter confirming the transaction by email.
Just after the order is paid for, you’ll get access to your private customer area and also details for logging in to it. Here you can modify the latter if you find it inconvenient. Also, you can communicate with the writer and manager personally. Additionally, you can download your SoP, ask your writer to revise it, and place more orders.
You’ll be informed about all updates by email. Also, you can choose to track your orders fully with the help of SMS updates. After your statement of purpose is done, our Quality Assurance team will go through it meticulously by checking if it satisfies all the demands. Then, you can download the final SoP from your Customer Area duly or earlier. If you want to change something, just ask your writer for 14 days. We’ll fix everything in a little while!
Choose the most fitting way to keep
aware of the order status.
Chat with your writer, upload the final SoP,
and order something new easily.
Don’t hesitate to request help concerning
your order from our agents.
The Importance of a Great Immigration Letter of Support
Using a professional letter writing service for your reference letter for green card application purpose is a good move. After all, if your immigration letter of support is not up to scratch you could easily find your application being rejected. So it is vital that you invest in making sure that your letters are the best that they can be.
However, just asking someone to write a reference letter for you is not always the best move. After all, how many people have the writing skills or even the time to find out what immigration will be looking for? Most of the time it is far better to use professional services such as ours to write the letters for your referees to endorse.
Our professional services fully understand the requirements for your visa applications. They can help you with all aspects of writing a letter to embassy for Visa applications to ensure that you present a strong argument for yours to be granted. We supply professional support as well as helpful advice and green card reference letter examples to help you.
What Different Visas Can You Apply For?
There are many different types of visas that you will be able to apply for depending on your own position and abilities. Each varies in their requirements but all will require letters to support your application. Typical applications have between 5 and 10 letters of support.
Letters must clearly support the criteria that are applied by the USCIS for the particular visa that you are applying for. This requires you to clearly support your recommenders with the letters that they are required to write if they are to be effective. The following are some of the different visas that you can apply to as well as a green card reference letter sample for each.
Reference Letter for Green Card EB 1
- The EB1 visa is one that you can apply for without any form of sponsorship within the US. Unlike most other visas you will need to have a job offer and a letter from your sponsor. The EB1 is for applicants of extraordinary ability. That is they are particularly gifted in their field and hold the qualifications, awards and another status to prove it. This can be in anything from sports and the arts through to science and business.
- Your reference letter for green card EB1 must, in turn, be written by someone of significant standing. The more status for those writing your letters of support the more likely they are to be taken seriously and accepted. If your visa is granted you will then be able to seek out work or make business within the US.
Our sample letter of recommendation for immigration residency can show you just how to write your letters. Whether you are writing a green card reference letter for teaching assistantship or if you are a skilled athlete your letters have to clearly show that you fully meet the expectations for this visa type.
Reference Letter for Green Card EB2
This visa category is for employees and business people that hold an advanced degree in their fields such as doctors, lawyers, architects and the like. It is also for those that have exceptional ability in sports arts or business. In addition, this visa is for those that are required due to a “national interest waiver”, this, for instance, can be workers in a very specific area such as to alleviate a shortage of healthcare workers.
Our reference letter for green card EB2 examples show you just how your letters should be written and the tone that should be applied. Writing your green card reference letter from the previous employer must of course clearly show that you fully meet the requirements for this visa type.
Reference Letter Applying Green Card O1
This is a temporary visa rather than a permanent one and is usually issued for 3 years. Again it is for those that have the exceptional ability within their fields such as education, the arts or business. It is also applicable for their families and supporting staff if the support is required. There are three types of O visa:
- O-1A: This is the main visa for those with exceptional abilities in athletics, science, business, and education.
- O-1B: This visa is specifically related to those with exceptional abilities in the arts, TV, or motion picture industries.
- O-2: This visa is for individuals that are required to support those that are coming into the country on an O-1 visa.
- O-3: This visa is for the children and partners of those granted an O-1 or and O-2 visa
Our reference letter applying green card O1 sample will show you clearly how your letter must be written. Of course, your personal circumstances must be reflected rather than simply copying any letter that you find online. Your green card reference letter marriage must clearly show how you meet the specific requirements of the visa type.
How to Write Your Reference Letter for Green Card Application Purpose
The following is the process that you should work through to get your recommendation letters written:
- Find the right person to write your reference letter: Knowing how to ask for a letter of recommendation for green card application is just as important as the actual writing. Always take care to ensure that the recommender will meet the requirements of the visa type that you are applying to. Whether it is a member of standing in your local community for your reference letter for immigration marriage or a member of the hospital board for a more professional application.
- It is not enough just to ask a few friends to write your letters for you. Always review the specific requirements and ensure that your recommenders will meet those expectations. It is also best if recommenders are from within the US rather than from overseas.
Writing the Letter of Reference
Often it is best to draft the letter yourself to ensure that you cover the areas that are specifically required for your visa application. This will make the work of the recommender much easier as well as ensuring that you have letters that are going to recommend you in the correct manner. You should write your letter using a formal business letter format. A typical letter will be structured as the following:
- Salutations: it is acceptable to use any commonly used opening such as “Dear Sir or Madam” or “To whom it may concern.”
- Opening paragraph: this should be a clear statement of what the letter is about. You should state who you are providing a reference for and that it is for their immigration petition.
- State who you are: the recommender needs to provide the reader of an understanding of their standing in the community or their field. This should be detailed enough for the reader to fully understand who you are and how you are qualified to pass judgment.
- Provide information regarding your relationship to the person being recommended: clearly show how you know them and for how long. If you have never met them then this should be clearly stated.
- Detail how the petitioner meets the requirements for a visa: you need to give clear information that will show how well the applicant fits the requirements. This requires you to fully understand what those criteria are.
- Make a clear recommendation: summarize your reasons for recommending the applicant for a visa and make a firm statement that you recommend them.
Once your letter is drafted it is best to have it reviewed and rewritten by the recommender in their own words if you have provided it for them. Once it is complete it needs to be carefully proofread. Completed letters need to be notarized before you will attach them with your application.
A green card reference letter sample for a colleague should usually be between 1 and 4 pages in length. It is better to aim for quality than simply writing a long-winded letter that may be more air than real substance. Also, the reader is not going to want to spend their time reading excessively long letters.
How Can We Help with Writing Your Green Card Reference Letters?
Our specialized services can help you with everything from a green card reference letter sample scientist and writing hardship letter for immigration to support with writing highly effective letters. Our staff are higher degree qualified experts that have many years of experience providing consultancy to visa applicants. They work directly with you to ensure that they can gather all of the relevant information that will be required for your letters. They can support you with finding relevant recommenders for your application as well as offering writing and editing support for your reference letters.
Our specialists will use their extensive knowledge of the visa requirements to ensure that all of the letters are going to meet the expectations of USCIS. Each will be written in a unique style without any form of copying. All letters are written from scratch to reflect you as an individual, not simply written to a generic template as some services would.
The Features of Our Reference Letter Writing Services
We aim for your success with your green card visa application and will provide you with the top quality support that you will need to achieve it. We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with any letters that we write for you and that you will be proud to attach them to your application. All letters are well written to a high standard and in a persuasive manner that will fully support your application.
With our services for visa application letter writing and editing you will always benefit from all of this:
- Direct contact with highly experienced staff: you will always be able to work one on one with the most appropriately qualified of our staff. They will have many years of experience successfully supporting applicants in a similar position as yourself.
- Unlimited revisions to your letters: if for any reason you want anything reworded or changed in any way we provide as many changes as you need. All writing is completed to your own very exacting requirements so that you will be fully satisfied with the end results.
- Additional research: we will be able to help you to ensure that your letters fully meet the expectations of the USCIS and will do any required research that may be needed to achieve this.
- Unique letters: you will not simply receive a letter that has been copied or modified from another, nor will we write a letter to a standard template. All writing will always be done from first principles and your reference letter will be supplied with a free plagiarism report.
- Free proofreading: we take care to make sure that there will be nothing about your letters that will detract from them such as typos and misused words. We provide you with certified and effective proofreading on all services to guarantee the quality of your letters.
- Full confidentiality: we know that you will not want anyone to know your personal details or that you have used professional services for your application. All of our support is totally confidential from start to finish.
- Guaranteed satisfaction with our highly affordable services: if we cannot supply you the reference letter that you require or cannot resolve any issues that you may have we will refund your money.