USF Admissions Essay for Your Application
The University of South Florida is a public institution that was founded in 1956. Currently, there are 31100 undergraduate students enrolled in the University of South Florida programs. Based in Tampa, Florida USF has regional campuses in Sarasota and St. Petersburg. The University of South Florida is known as a research institution. It offers over 240-degree programs at the undergraduate, graduate, specialty and doctoral levels including the doctor of medicine. The most popular majors at the University of South Florida are Finance, Criminology and Registered Nursing. If you specifically need a CU application essay, call our service today!
What Do You Need to Prepare Besides USF Essay to Apply to the University of Florida?
Considered one of the best Universities in Florida, USF is a public university that offers quite a number of majors in different fields. Additionally, the university has an undergraduate, graduate, specialist, as well as doctoral level opportunities. At the current moment, it is home to over 50,000 students and is ranked the 45th university in the United States in terms of research expenditure.
Hence, to improve your chances of securing enrolment to this university, it’s a given that you must have a fabulous USF admissions essay. Here are some of the requirements you need to improve your chances of successful admission to the University of Florida.
- College Entrance Tests. One of the main features required for successful admission to USF is either your ACT or SAT scores. As a matter of fact, these scores will certainly improve your chances of successful admission to the university. The higher the scores, the better your positioning.
- Enroll in the Advanced Placement Program. This program enables you to seamlessly overcome all the hassle and bustle associated with a dragging application process. Hence, you can be part of the program so that the College Board can better place you in USF.
- Write an Admissions Essay. The USF essay prompt is important in that it gives the USF team a heads up about who you are and why you are passionate about joining this particular university.
USF Essay Prompt Responses That Get Students Accepted
Here is the USF essay prompt applicants are given:
Essentially they are asking why you chose to apply to their school and not someplace else. Your response needs to convince them that you are serious about being admitted into their program and you deserve to be there.
Use these tips to help write your response to the USF essay prompt:
- Research USF before starting your essay. The prompt is asking you what it is about the program that makes it a good fit for you. Include some information some that indicate you have taken the time to research thoroughly.
- Think about all the information you have already provided in your application. Do you feel there is an area you would like to explain further that is not sufficiently covered? Or anything you think would improve your chances of being accepted if admissions knew
- Look for specific examples about USF and its program that fit in with your plans. This could be certain courses that are offered, particular professors in your field you want to study under or something else. If possible show specifically how being accepted affects your career plans.
- Focus on one main idea and concentrate on that. If you try and cover everything, nothing will get covered well. Choose what you feel is your strongest idea and go with that.
- Revise edit and proofread. Did you answer the question? Did you say what you wanted to? Is there a better way to say it? Start early so you can write your USF essay, let it sit a day or two and revise again. It may take a few times to get it just right and create a good USF admissions essay.
The following is an example of a USF personal statement:
Working in the medical field is my main career interest. Science has become my favorite subject, and I enjoy being able to help others when they need it. I would gain satisfaction helping those with disorders, and knowing what I do helps people would be an incentive to come to work every day. Science is an important subject to know if entering the medical field. A deeper understanding of science is vital to expanding technology and human knowledge. These are reasons why getting involved in research projects is something I am interested in doing during my time at USF.
I am determined to earn a bachelor’s degree in communication sciences and disorders, and work to get my master’s degree in order to become a speech-language pathologist or an audiologist. I am planning on taking American Sign Language as my foreign language in college to make myself more accessible to potential patients. I plan on graduating in 3 years with the help of the Provost Scholar’s Program. I have accrued a large number of credits coming into college, so it is unnecessary for me to spend an extra year when I am confident that I will work hard and be able to complete my degree in 3 years. I will have a whole year to gain experience in my field and earn a living for myself that other students may not have the chance to do.
After my college career, I would like to work for an established hospital in Pensacola. I have volunteered at Pensacola City Hospital for 2 years. I am already familiar with the hospital, and the child-friendly atmosphere is one that I would be satisfied working in. I would also welcome the opportunity to work for a school or childcare center.
If you were looking for quality SoP writing, then you would be pleased to hear we are here to help you. In addition, if you need a statement of purpose for MS in computer science, call us for help!
Top 5 Best Programs in the University of Florida
Here are some of the most comprehensive programs that you should consider applying to.
- Accounting. This particular program aims at providing individuals with business knowledge that they can apply in the public accountancy spectrum, non-profit organizations, and the government.
- Applied Science. There are many major options of Applied Science that you can select ranging from Computer Systems Technology to Criminal Justice which work well to improving your field of study
- Business Analytics Information Systems. This major concentrates specifically on cybersecurity and hence, enables the student to improve in the world of business analytics.
- Chemical Engineering. This major provides students with essential coursework in topics such as reaction systems, heat and mass transfer, thermodynamics, and advanced chemistry.
- Computer Science. This major concentrates on the application of software systems, development, and design of various computer algorithms and computer architecture.
That being said, we offer some of the most proficient USF statement of purpose writing services to enable you to improve your chances of admission to the university.